Why Should My AC & Heating System Have Regular Maintenance?
- Ensure that your system is operating at peak efficiency all year round.
- Reduce the likelihood of major repairs.
- Reduce energy bills with seasonal maintenance.
- Improve your indoor air quality.
- Meets your warranty requirements.
- Extend the life of your system.
- It’s easy and convenient with seasonal reminders.
- Have peace of mind that we’ll be there when you need it most.
All our primary care plans include both a cooling checkup and a heating checkup each year to evaluate the health of your system.
- You’ll always get priority emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You’ll receive special discounts.
- 15% off any repairs and 10% off if you need to replace your system.
- Never pay a trip charge.
- No additional charge for evening or weekends visits and you get precedence on scheduling times.
- Our plans are also transferable. If you happen to move, take the plan with you.
- You can also transfer the plan to the new homeowner, bringing value to the sale of your home.
Additional Systems Are ½ Off
1 Year Investment = $150
3 Year Investment = $390
5 Year Investment = $600
10 Year Investment = $1100
Why Should I Choose A/C Doctors?
- We are family owned & operated.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- 20 years of experience serving the valley.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- We don’t employ salesmen, only service professionals who never pressure you into repairing anything you don’t need.
- Our service professionals will give you a full diagnosis to uncover any problems, review the findings with you before performing any work, and document what they did, complete with photos, for your records.
- We are paperless!
- Because we’re the doctors who make house calls!
Need Even More Help To Decide? No Problem!
“A/C Doctors is the best! They have done service on my a/c units for years, and they are always competitively priced, friendly, on-time, and keep me cool in the summer heat! Thanks for being a great company and answering all my questions (which I have a lot of). Would highly recommend it to anyone needing service, repair, or installation!” – Evan S.
Read More Reviews