What if a few tips and tricks could help you save money, allow you to enjoy better comfort, and breathe cleaner air, and help the environment? Yes, it is possible to enjoy all these benefits and more, with a few simple tips and tricks. By following these tips, you can avoid expensive AC repair Phoenix, prevent costly breakdowns, and extend the life of your system.
Read on for more:
- Routine Maintenance: If you do not have a proactive maintenance schedule for your HVAC system as yet, it is time you pick up the phone and schedule semi-annual service with A/C Doctors. Our technicians can ensure your system is operating efficiently and that all running parts are in good working order.
- Operate Your Unit At Stable Temperatures: We understand that the temperature that you set on your thermostat is based on your preference and personal comfort. However, most systems are designed to be operated at a specific temperature range to ensure energy efficiency.
Either consult your owner’s manual or your service technician to determine your unit’s energy-efficient temperature range. Another tip is to avoid fluctuating temperatures too often, as this can force your HVAC unit to work harder.
- Seal Your Home: Even a small leak in your home can rob your HVAC unit of efficiency. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that all your windows are shut and all doors are drafted with weather seals before you flip on your furnace.
- Beef Up Your Installation: If you live in older construction, it is likely that your house may have inadequate insulation. This can lead to non-uniform heating and cooling in different rooms of the house. You will do good in consulting an energy auditor to beef up the insulation levels of your home. You can also go for Mesa, AZ air conditioner repair.
- Use A Programmable Thermostat: Investing in a good thermostat can bring about a world of difference. When you switch to a programmable thermostat, you will enjoy several benefits such as consistent temperature throughout the house, improved efficiency, and automation. What’s more?
A programmable thermostat is the best way to combat those rising energy bills and reduce your energy use. You will be surprised at how soon your energy savings will offset the minimal cost associated with making the upgrade.
- Change Your Filters Regularly: It cannot be emphasized enough how important it is to swap out air filters once a month. This ensures your HVAC system has uninterrupted and smooth airflow. New filters will boost the efficiency of your HVAC unit and save you money in the process. Experts claim that new filters can account for an energy consumption saving of 15%.
Summers can be rather harsh in Arizona, and it is impossible to get past the season without an air conditioner. These simple tips will ensure that your air conditioner is in good working condition when summer rears its ugly head.
And, if your HVAC unit decides to die on you, despite your due diligence, help is just a call away. A/C Doctors is one of the best HVAC contractors in Phoenix. Whether you are looking for AC installation, furnace cleanup, or AC repairs in Mesa, we have your back. Call us today.