Here at A/C Doctors, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
- We can do an in home consult or a video consultation using Facetime, Google Hangout or Zoom
- Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc.
- Plastic gloves that will be worn while in your home
- Carry hand sanitizer that is used as we arrive to your home
- Wearing booties on their shoes
- Wipe down all areas we contact with the disinfectant
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
- Our team has masks to wear in your home if you would like, just let us know if you want us to wear one
- Our team takes their Temperature at the start of every work day
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Let’s make your home a comfort zone. Let us help you create your perfect indoor environment. Contact us today to discuss how we can make you and your family’s life better.
Please ask our technicians about our Indoor Air Quality packages, special promotions, and no interest no payment financing options. As we are an HVAC company, we know there are many benefits to upgrading your air conditioning and heating equipment. Not only can replacing an aging heating and cooling system (including furnaces, air conditioners and ductless splits) help you save money each month, but it can also help your mental health and well-being. Older units tend to not reach and hold the desired temperature. Not only can this negatively add to existing health problems (stiff joints, allergies, colds, flu), but can also make you cold and miserable or hot and grumpy. Plus, you may end up paying for multiple repairs when you could replace your equipment, upgrade your air and reap the benefits of a brand-new system.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!